Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And so it begins...

Well, today I have finally gotten around to creating a blog. After following my friend, Ryan Lynham's (I used to have a link to his blog here but since he's a big baby and won't make it public, you likely wont be able to view it, send all complaints to rlynham@msn.com) blog and seeing his picture postings for several months I have been encouraged to post my own pictures and life doings.

What I would like to do with this blog is mostly show off some pictures I have taken. I am still experimenting with photography and as such am not very good. I will be working towards improving my style and getting better at editing photos I have taken. For right now, most of the pictures you will see will be unedited/raw photos. I hope to start with a new photo a week.

I struggle with taking pictures of people, so most of my shots will be inanimate objects or nature scenes. I'm trying to change that. Feel free to send any comments/complaints my way.

- Ryan

...I just started looking at pictures trying to decide which one I wanted to start with, it's gotta be good, you know? I've got to come out with a bang. Oh well, here's a shot from a golf course near where I used to live.


Fairway Hills Golf Course, Columbia, MD - October 11, 2009

*Edit: Changed picture, Jan. 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment