Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Here's to HDR

Alright, so I didn't exactly get a second post done last week like I had mentioned I might. It turns out I wasn't generating these HDR photos right, and I couldn't figure out why.

Now, I've finally got a few decent ones, not crazy about them, but I figured I may as well post one. I took these photos the same morning as I took the previous photo posted, and this is the one I am happiest with.

This is in fact an HDR (that's High Dynamic Range) photo. It's not the best, but I plan to continue to practice and get a better eye at picking out scenes that would have good potential. Maybe some day I can be as good as this guy!


"No one takes pictures of sunrises" - February 11, 2011

3 comments:

  1. That looks like the most unpleasant morning possible to be out taking pictures. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. The pictures on that blog you have linked in this post are insane!

    Also, thanks for the link. I had a feeling someone (probably you, haha) would attempt to add an "s" to the end of Books In Brief and make an underwear joke. The link title does make it more enticing to click though... I think.

    ReplyDelete